Ours is a busy little clinic; especially with the challenges of COVID-19 and six lockdowns. Cancellations require 72 hours notice, so we can book in someone else from the waiting list. Failure to notify us within 72 hours that you can't attend your appointment results in forfeiting your $75 deposit, and payment of deposit is agreeing to our cancellation policy terms and conditions.
Please take the time to thoroughly read through all the important information below, and don’t hesitate to get back in touch with us if you'd like to discuss anything before you make a booking or visit us.
We rely on our clients to ensure they're eligible for their treatment on the day of their appointment. To avoid disappointment on the day, we require our clients to check the list below, to ensure your treatment can go ahead, and that there won't be any reason to not go ahead as planned with your booked procedure. there won't be if for any reason listed below, your treating clinician or nurse is unable to proceed with your treatment when you arrive to the clinic.
Please avoid forfeiting your deposit, should you not be suitable for treatment on the day, by ensuring you're eligible to proceed.
We value your time, as much as you do. That’s why we need to make sure that you won’t be deemed unsafe and unable to have your treatment on the day of your appointment. To avoid presenting to the clinic and then being unable to have your treatment, and forfeiting your $75 deposit, please let us know via telephone if you have any of the ineligibilities listed below.
We are honoured that our talented nurses and clinicians are highly sought-after, and have a waitlist in place. To secure your desired appointment date and time, we require a non-refundable deposit of $75, which is forfeited if you cancel within 72 hours of the appointment time. Paying the $75 deposit signifies you accept our cancellation policy. Giving us plenty of notice of any changes you need to make to your booking means we are able to offer your appointment time to another eager client from our waiting list!
You may not be able to proceed with your treatment on the day of your visit, and should contact the clinic ASAP to reschedule within 72 hours of your booking, if you have any of the following:
- Feeling unwell, or having cold and flu symptoms of any kind;
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy;
- Active coldsores, or infections on your face;
- Current antibiotics;
- If you are unwell, with cold or flu symptoms, or any health ailments at all that are contagious and not suitable for an environment involving close contact, that also can be unsafe and or a risk to yourself should treatment proceed while you're unwell;
- If you have any appointments that involve pressure on your face or head, such as eyelash extensions and lifts, eyebrow threading, tinting or tattooing, facial treatments such as microdermabrasion, chemical peels, laser facials, in the five days following your cosmetic injectable appointment, you'll need to reschedule this, or contact Eltham Cosmetic Clinic to move your current booking; or
- Any treatments involving a treatment bed whereby you're required to lie face-down, such as chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage, or anything involving the firm pressure on your face that occurs when you're asked to lie down in the treatment bed.
You will receive an SMS confirmation text 4 days prior to your appointment; which we need you to respond to, so we know that you will be visiting us. Unconfirmed appointments may be reallocated to other clients if we are unable to get in touch with you to confirm attendance. If you're unable to receive SMS, we ask that you get in touch with the clinic ASAP to make alternative arrangements around confirmation of your visit.
Our confirmation SMS includes a link with all pre-treatment information you need to know beforehand. By clicking on this link, you can quickly and easily double-check that you’ll be eligible in every way to go ahead with your treatment when you visit us!
By confirming your appointment you agree to our 72-hour cancellation policy and late-cancellation or failure to confirm will forfeit your deposit.
If you present to the clinic for your appointment, but your treatment cannot go ahead due to any of the reasons listed, your deposit will be forfeited and your appointment rescheduled.